In today's unpredictable economic times, you want to make sure
that your vacation investment is protected, before and during your trip.
Trip Cancellation & Interruption Plan
This plan provides financial protection in case the unexpected happens and you are forced to:
- Cancel your trip
- Interrupt your trip
- Delay your trip
You may be reimbursed the non-refundable amount. Your policy provides support for a number of specific reasons for a trip cancellation or interruption, ranging from a personal injury to a family tragedy.
Before you leave:
- If you cancel your trip due to an insured risk, we will reimburse you for the non-refundable, non-recoverable portion of prepaid airfare and travel arrangements.
- If you have to pay a single supplement because a companion is unable to travel due to an insured risk, we will reimburse you.
While you are en route:
- If you miss a connection, we will pay for economy transportation to your destination, reimburse you for your unusable travel arrangements, and provide up to $200 a day ($600 maximum) for personal expenses like a hotel room, meals, and phone calls.
After you leave:
- If you or a travelling companion misses a portion of your trip due to sickness, we will pay for economy transportation to continue your trip.
- If you have to return home due to an insured risk, we will reimburse you for the non-refundable portion of your unused, prepaid, insured travel arrangements, and for economy transportation to return to your departure point.
- If a covered sickness or injury results in your death, we will pay up to $10,000 for costs to bring you home, or up to $4,000 for cremation and burial at the place of death.