In today's unpredictable economic times, you want to make sure
that your vacation investment is protected, before and during your trip.
Trip Cancellation Coverage & Interruption Plan for Newfoundland
This plan provides financial protection in case the unexpected happens and you are forced to:
- Cancel your trip
- Interrupt your trip
- Delay your trip
You may be reimbursed the non-refundable amount. Your policy provides support for a number of specific reasons for a trip cancellation or interruption, ranging from a personal injury to a family tragedy. Protect yourself and your family with Trip Cancellation Coverage in Newfoundland.
Before you leave Newfoundland:
- If you cancel your trip due to an insured risk, we will reimburse you for the non-refundable, non-recoverable portion of prepaid airfare and travel arrangements.
- If you have to pay a single supplement because a companion is unable to travel due to an insured risk, we will reimburse you. Trip Cancellation Coverage is very important to consider when travelling outside of Newfoundland.
While you are en route from Newfoundland:
- If you miss a connection, we will pay for economy transportation to your destination, reimburse you for your unusable travel arrangements, and provide up to $200 a day ($600 maximum) for personal expenses like a hotel room, meals, and phone calls.
After you leave Newfoundland:
- If you or a travelling companion misses a portion of your trip due to sickness, we will pay for economy transportation to continue your trip.
- If you have to return home due to an insured risk, we will reimburse you for the non-refundable portion of your unused, prepaid, insured travel arrangements, and for economy transportation to return to your departure point.
- If a covered sickness or injury results in your death, we will pay up to $10,000 for costs to bring you home, or up to $4,000 for cremation and burial at the place of death.